Today, almost all people have a smartphone available. Today we have brought some tips and tricks for the same smartphone, which will be very useful for you today. Today we are going to talk in detail about how to use WhatsApp without a mobile number.
Friends, all of us will have WhatsApp installed on our phones and we also use them. But sometimes I feel how good it would have been if WhatsApp ran without a mobile number. Many people keep searching on the Internet for ways to use WhatsApp without mobile number.
By the way, WhatsApp is a very big company and millions of people use WhatsApp. So it is not possible to run WhatsApp without a number. But you can create a WhatsApp account by creating a virtual mobile number with the help of the third-party application.
How to use Whatsapp Without Mobile Number
Earlier there was no such way with which you can create a WhatsApp account by creating a virtual number, but now there are many platforms from which you can create a virtual mobile number for free. Below I am telling you 3 ways to run WhatsApp without a mobile number. You should read these methods carefully.
In this post, I am going to tell you about 3 ways to create a “WhatsApp account without a mobile number” which is the following.
- Create a WhatsApp Account with Text Now App
- Create a WhatsApp Account with Primo App
- Create a WhatsApp Account with Spoof Massage App
Create a Whatapp Account without Mobile number from Text Now
You will easily get the Text Now app from the Play Store, first go to the Play Store and search by typing “Text Now” and download the app.
Below I am telling you all the steps how you can get the virtual number from Text Now app. If you want, you can use any email address to create an account on Text Now, because Text Now does not ask for email verification.
- First, open the Play Store.
- Now type ‘Text Now’ and search.
- Open the Text Now App.
- Now create an account by entering email and password on Text Now.
- Enter location code & click on submit.
- Now install new WhatsApp.
- Open Whatsapp App.
- Copy the number from the Dashboard of Text Now and put it in WhatsApp.
- Wait for Sms to come and click on Call Me option later.
- Put OTP on Whatsapp and confirm the number.
In this way, you can run WhatsApp without a mobile number with the help of Text Now Application.
Create a WhatsApp account without Mobile number from Primo App
With the help of this app, you can also generate virtual mobile numbers for free. Initially, this app was available on the Play Store but later it was removed. I give you a link to download this app on this. If you want, you can also download this app by searching “Primo” on Google.
- First, click on this link.
- Now install Primo App and open it.
- Create an account on the Primo app.
- Verify the email address.
- You will see the number below as soon as you click on Primo’s Navigation and copy it.
- Go to WhatsApp and paste that number and submit it for OTP.
- Wait for OTP to come later, click on the option of Call me.
- An OTP will come on the call, put it in WhatsApp and verify the number.
In this way, you can easily create a WhatsApp account with the help of Primo App. You can also call your friends from Primo if you want. But for this, you will need credit. To get credit, you can invite the Primo app to friends.
Create a Whatsapp account without a mobile number from Spoof Massage
This way to create a Whatsapp account without a SIM card is a bit difficult, but you can easily set up it if you want. I will tell you the ways you follow the steps in the same way.
- First, install the new WhatsApp.
- Now activate Flight Mode in your mobile.
- After this open Whatsapp and enter your mobile number and request for OTP.
- Now WhatsApp will show an error that your phone is in flight mode.
- You will be asked to confirm WhatsApp with an alternative method on your mobile.
- Now select Click through Sms and enter the email address.
- Click on the Send button and Cancel quickly.
- Turn off Flight Mode.
- Now download the Spoof Massage App on your mobile.
- Open the Spoof app and go to the Outbox in the app, there you will find an MSG, copy it and send it for verification.
- See this method as an example – To +447900347295 from +(country code) (mobile number) Message: Your Email Address.
- Your WhatsApp will be confirmed in a while, now you can use WhatsApp.