How To Change Lock Screen Timeout In Computer – Friends, sometimes we are doing some necessary work through our computer or laptop. And our computer screen is on, but after a certain time it turns off automatically. And our time is wasted to open it. At the same time, there is a hindrance in our work.
Now in such a situation, if we know about the setting of computer lock screen time out, then we can easily diagnose this problem. Otherwise we will need someone’s guidance. Because by default the lock screen of Windows computer turns off automatically after one minute. This happens in almost all Windows operating systems.
Friends, if you guys want to get rid of this problem, then for this you have to make some changes in the settings of your computer or laptop, so that you will not have to face this problem.
Read More – What is a WebP Format image ?
So friends, come today, through this article, we will provide you complete information about the setting of computer screen light on off, which will prove to be very helpful for you, so friends, for complete information, you will read the whole nowadays.
How To Change Lock Screen Timeout In Windows Computer
- Friends, to set the lock screen timeout in the computer, you have to first open the quick access menu. For this, press Win + X and click on Power Options.
- After this you will go directly to the settings, in this you can increase or decrease the screen and sleep time according to your need in the Power & Sleep menu so that your computer screen turns off after a specific time.
- Now after opening Power Options Windows, click on Change plan settings.
- Now a new Windows will open, in this you have to click on Change advanced power settings.
- Friends, now by scrolling this you have to come down. Where you will get the display option. On touching it, the option to turn off display after will come. By clicking it, you can set the amount of time you want to keep the display on. After that save it by clicking on the OK key button. Now whatever time you have set, the screen of your computer or laptop will turn off after the same time period.
I hope you have liked the information I have given to you through this article. And it will be very helpful for you guys. Friends, if you liked the information, then do not forget to share it on your family, relatives, friends and social media. For any kind of information related to the post, you can comment for this suggestion.